Age has a way of sneaking up on your skin, but TrueScience Anti-Aging Cream gives you a powerful way to fight back. It’s a revolutionary approach to skincare that delivers deep moisture and Nrf2 technologies to your skin cells to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. You get smoother.
- Reduces visible signs of aging, fine lines and wrinkles with Nrf2 ingredients
- Decreases the appearance of blotchiness and boosts overall radiance
- Addresses visible loss of firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes for smoother-looking skin
- Re-energizes skin for a more youthful appearance
- Recommended Usage – Massage onto face, neck, and décolletage in upward strokes. Use AM and PM.
- Warnings – For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. If irritation persists, consult your health care practitioner.
Soothing agent that helps reduce skin irritation while protecting against environmental assaults to reduce the visible effects of premature aging
Extracts from these plants enhance Nrf2 technology to help protect against environmental assaults and promote even-toned skin and a more youthful appearance.
Milk Thistle Extract
Contains silymarin and silibinin that have been shown to protect the skin against environmental threats.
Helps improve the look and feel of your skin plus make it look more dense; also helps smooth the skin’s texture and promotes even skin tone and color.
Bacopa Monnieri Extract
Helps maintain the skin’s natural processes for healthy-looking skin.
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7 restore visible firmness and rejuvenate skin’s youthful appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you test the products on animals?
No, LifeVantage does not test on animals.
Can you use anti aging cream when young?
Yes, the effects of anti-aging products can be felt in your early 20s and the sooner you start using them, the less likely it is that wrinkles or lines will develop.
When do I start using anti aging cream?
Many experts recommend starting to use anti aging cream as early as your 20s.