Activate Healthy Aging
Little Yellow Activator, the discovery that changed everything. It’s one of the most groundbreaking insights into reducing oxidative stress, the cellular damage caused by free radicals. Oxidative stress is a key contributor to the signs of aging, and Protandim Nrf2 Synergizer is the only supplement shown to reduce oxidative stress by 40% in just 30 days. This finding is backed by over 30 independent studies conducted by institutions such as Harvard, Ohio State, and the American Journal of Physiology, among others.
How does it work? Your body produces its own antioxidants to fight free radicals, but production begins to decline in your early 20s. Protandim Nrf2 Synergizer activates pathways to support your body’s ability to produce antioxidants, reduce cellular stress, and repair your own cells. It’s a powerful, patented, all-natural solution to support your body’s healthy aging process.
- Helps the body detoxify genes, keeping the master blueprint of the cell’s function intact
- Reduces oxidative stress by 40% in just 30 days
- Significantly reduces cellular stress through Nrf2 activation
- Produces enzymes capable of neutralizing more than 1,000,000 free radicals
- Helps to regulate survival genes
- Supports the body’s natural ability to repair and rejuvenate its own cells
- Directions – Adults take one caplet daily with food.
- Warning – If you are pregnant, nursing, or on immunosuppressive therapy, please consult with your physician before taking Protandim.
- Note – 100% Vegetarian. Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Gelatin and Yeast
Used for 4,000 years in both Ayurvedic and Chinese cultures and shown to help fight cellular stress, maintain joint health, and aid digestion.
Contains high concentration of powerful antioxidants and known to support healthy mental processes and cardiovascular health.
Known to promote cognitive abilities, concentration, and alertness, and studies suggest it provides strong cellular defense.
Used for 2,000 years to support liver, kidney, and gallbladder function, and studies suggest it supports healthy detoxification.
The “king of Ayurvedic herbs,” an adaptogen with multiple benefits, including support for memory enhancement and restful sleep.