Get Smart About Probiotics
When it comes to probiotics, timing is everything. LifeVantage ProBio uses delayed-release technology to deliver beneficial bacteria deep into your gut. ProBio capsules survive your stomach acids so the bacteria are delivered to your small and large intestines, where they’re needed most. The variety of bacteria and amount of bacteria also matter. With ProBio, you get 6 key strains of beneficial bacteria for a broad spectrum of benefits. CFUs are colony forming units, the measure of healthy live bacteria, and with ProBio, you get 6 billion of them. Research has shown that more isn’t always better, and ProBio delivers the right amount to support a healthy digestive system. You also get clinically proven beta-1,3/1,6-glucans from baker’s yeast, a key component not found in many other probiotic products. This promotes a healthy balance in your microflora to support a healthy body.
- Provides 6 billion CFUs of beneficial bacteria to support your digestive system
- Provides beneficial bacteria to help maintain a healthy gut microflora
- Helps support gut integrity
- Supports your immune system
- Features delayed-release capsules with unique technology to deliver probiotics throughout the day
- Directions – Take 1 capsule daily with a full glass of water.
- Warning – Not recommended for children or individuals under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing women.
Survives the acidic environment in the stomach through your digestive tract to ensure probiotics get to your small and large intestines where they’re needed most.
Beta-1,3/1,6-Glucans from Baker’s Yeast
Clinically proven to support the body’s natural immune response, it boosts your immune system without overstimulating it so you don’t add unnecessary stress to your system.
Helps support healthy digestion and immune function*: Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG-AF, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactis Bi-07.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Wellmune®? – Wellmune® is an ingredient clinically proven to naturally support immune response and protect against physical and lifestyle stress. This healthy yeast beta glucan supports year-round energy and health. It boosts your immune system without overstimulating it — ensuring you don’t add unnecessary stress to your system.
- What is BIO-tract® technology? – This patented, controlled-release technology delivers naturally derived probiotics deep into your gastrointestinal tract. It releases healthy bacteria over a 10-12 hour period while ProBio makes the journey through your digestive tract. This ensures that your probiotics get to your small and large intestine — where they’re needed most.
- What does CFU mean? – This is an industry term that stands for “colony-forming units” and measures the number of healthy live bacteria present in a product.