- Supports eye health and protects eyes against oxidative stress
- Helps increase macular pigment optical density to promote macular and retinal health
- Protects eyes from the effects of blue light from digital devices and the sun
- Helps reduce eye fatigue and eye strain from use of digital devices
- Supports brain health and helps promote healthy levels of essential proteins for the brain
- May help support normal sleep patterns, which can be disrupted by blue light exposure
Take 2 softgels daily, preferably with food.
Contains soy and fish (cod). Keep out of reach of children.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Powerful macular carotenoids shown to offer eye support benefits and protection in clinical studies.
An effective, protective dietary antioxidant that may also help regenerate other antioxidants, including
Maintaining optimal levels of vitamin D has been linked to macular/ocular health.
An antioxidant necessary for optimal eye metabolism. Plays an important structural role in the eye and helps the eye relay information to the brain.
A type of polyphenolic antioxidant thought to support night vision and help with eye fatigue.
Omega-3 fatty acids
Supplementation of fatty acids—plus other key nutrients—has been shown to be effective for increasing MPOD to help maintain eye health.