Drink Up to Thrive
Delicious, nutritious, and packed with 5 to Thrive. Daily Wellness is the only product on the market uniquely formulated with 5 ingredients that support and balance all 3 roles of the immune system. Like a 3-legged stool, your immune system is balanced by 3 essential roles: barrier, innate, and adaptive. With targeted vitamins and nutrients, you can support all 3 for total immune health balance.* The 5 to Thrive include vitamins C and D, zinc, elderberry, and a proprietary fermented yeast extract, which is a unique postbiotic scientifically proven to support immune strength.*
Nutritious and delicious, with the subtly sweet flavor of elderflower-acai, Daily Wellness is a simple step you can take to proactively support your everyday health.* This clean, safe formula is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian-friendly, and allergen-free.
- Supports all 3 systems of the immune system: Barrier, Innate, Adaptive
- Assists your body’s response to everyday stresses
- Supports everyday health & well-being
- Supports respiratory & sinus health
- Supports a balanced and diverse gut microbiome
- Directions – Add one scoop of Daily Wellness to 12-16 ounces of cold water (in a bottle, glass, or other container). Shake or stir for at least 30 seconds or until contents are mixed well.
- Warning – Not recommended for children or individuals under 18 years of age or women who are pregnant or nursing.Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
Antioxidant necessary for the growth of all body tissue and involved in the absorption of iron, proper functioning of the immune system, and maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
Helps maintain the body’s most important functions, such as regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and facilitating normal immune system functions.
An essential trace element needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body and found in several systems that are crucial to your immune response.
Known for its high vitamin C and dietary fiber content, plus an excellent source of phenolic acids, flavanols, and anthocyanins.
Fermented Yeast Extract
A postbiotic ingredient including proteins, fibers, polyphenols, vitamins, beta-glucans, and metabolites that together have been shown in clinical trials to support the gut and immune system.
There are no reviews yet.